RE: Re: Viola 'Dancing Geisha

I suppose it'd do fine in a container, couldn't hurt to try.  The people in
our Patio garden at CES grow Angelica, of all things, in urns at the
entryway.  Would probably look better if they didn't also cram in Aurinia,
caladiums, sweet potato vines and a few other things.  Container
arrangements are nice, but this is a sort of mish-mash of clashing colors
that just doesn't seem right.  Your violet would be so much nicer.