RE: Making a molehill...

> [Original Message]
.... We are having the same great working weather
> here too... and for once I don't have to be anywhere!:)

Yesterday we had our first MG plant sale of the year, so that sort of
chewed up my entire Saturday.  We did well.

> anyone notice that this year there are more
> of the common items and less of the different stuff

I had to pick up a dozen or so annuals/tender perennials for the Hort Ed's
lunch talk the other day.  Did find a few interesting things.
Alternanthera 'Purple Treadmill' is sort of intriguing.  Fuchsia
'Firecracker'.  Some nice Diascias and a very lovely double Impatiens with
variegated leaves.  And of course a Purple Majesty Millet, but he broke the
inflorescence off just before the lunch.  Had a lot of trouble finding AAS
winners this year.  Only found the Millet, Blue Wave Petunia, and
Gaillardia 'Bicolor'.  No sign of the other petunia, the eustoma or the
Vinca.

Kitty