From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 16:53:25 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Making a molehill...

Good for you Kitty!.... We are having the same great working
weather<br>here too... and for once I don't have to be
anywhere!:)<br><br>Spent yesterday weeding, planted some of the
veggies... then treated<br>myself to a trip to a nursery to see what was
left... picked up some<br>fillers, nothing exciting. (anyone notice that
this year there are more<br>of the common items and less of the
different stuff?)<br><br>Today was more productive...re-stained the
decks, put the liner in for<br>yet another bog garden (lotus)and
realized I bought the wrong connectors<br>for the feeding tube, so the
pile of clay is still sitting there.<br>Decided I had enough of weeding,
so brought out the roundup to combat<br>them in the gravel and no plant
areas. Still getting all those dead<br>vines out of fence, what a job,
anyone got an easy way to do it? DH<br>actually fixed the roof today, as
like much... but I am tired and th

e place looks better...<br>and the back of DH pick up is filled with
mountain<br>of<br>> soil. 8 yards may not seem like much, but it takes
time to move it by<br>> the cartload.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com