From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:10:13 EDT
Subject: [CHAT] Thnks!!

Thank you to all for the kind words. I feel like I have been thru the
understand. <br>All family have departed except for my brother from
Calif who will be going <br>home tomorrow.<br> Still raining and temps
down to 40 last night but, wow, the garden looks <br>like a jungle with
its lush growth. My husband took down the Prariefire Crab <br>which I
think I talked before about its displeasing growth habit. I'm not
obviously <br>this is not included. It had beautiful spring color and is
disease resistant <br>but ..... I am replacing it with a Pagoda Dogwood
which I talked with a <br>nursery last fall and they are holding my
pick. We had to remove a PD when we <br>added on the garden room. I love
the layered form and all-season interest of <br>this tree.<br> This Sat
is my granddaughters graduation. We have a big shebang (several <

br>hundred in attendance) Sat afternoon with ceremonies Sat eve. The
quilt I am <br>making for her is quilted and now to add the binding and
much back art. She <br>has lofty goals which will begin as she heads for
summer school. We <br>purchased a lap top for her yesterday which will
be a real asset.<br> Tony, have you retd from your grandsons graduation?
Grandchildren are <br>grand! The saying 'If I had known grandchildren
were so wonderful, I would <br>have had them first' is certainly
true.<br> Thanks again to all, you are all so wonderful. I can't believe
how much <br>this group is a part of my life.<br> Ceres
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>