Re: Florida trip - cardboard palm

on 5/24/03 2:55 PM, Island Jim wrote:

may be cold tolerant
enough for you to leave outside most of the year,

IJ - Thanks for the info. The "palm" (Sago) wasn't for me. They bought it &
will "tub" it for now until they decide where they want to plant it. I would
have liked to have one.
I did forget, they did buy a banana, 1 gal, nice plant, but no name. I will
forward the ones you recommended.
You brought back my memory about the "Saw P" & Ph. Rob. date palm & the
reclinata. I did have a little experience with them when I worked for
Deigaard Nrsy / in S. Barbara. they grew palms / Cal. natives.
I'll also pass on the info about the citrus nutrient/ sand.
thanks again. It was gr888 to be back here the NW. We're having very nice

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA