RE: Florida trip

Tony, I'm so glad your trip went so very well!  How great!  It sounds like
your family is a blessing of its own, too.  (Bill cooks better than I do
too, so I'm glad that your son-in-law took care of your dietary delights!)

I'm trying to get rid of chalazion (an eye-lid hardened deposit of tear
materials.)  I've been in twice to have it removed (from the back side of
the eye-lid) but it seems to just keep refilling and re-hardening.
According to the doctor, I heal too quickly.  (How often does one hear a
doctor say that?)  LOL!!!  I'm just hoping I won't have to have it removed a
third time.  After the first time, folks at work were accusing Bill of
causing the puffed eye.  The second time, the eye was not only very swollen,
but very bruised, too.  So I ask the doctor to give me a note for my husband
to be on the safe side.  Doc thought that was pretty funny.  Now it appears
that the silly thing is trying to reform.  Ugh.

Bill and I will be going to the Indy 500 again this year.  It will be first
real recreation we've had since mother moved here.  It will be very nice to
have some "alone" time, if you can call it that in a crowd of 350,000 people
or so.

We are still trying to get all the details worked out for getting
guardianship of her lest my brother consume the rest of her few resources on
himself.  (Already, there have been $13,000 worth of collections out on
mother's name.  It seems both my Aunt Sharon and my brother deigned it
necessary to put mother's name on their vehicles and have her pay for them
out of her pension and social security checks.  Mother has senile dementia.
She can't figure out how two car loans got put in her name, when she
remembers anything at all, God love her.)  My brother had also been paying
for his pay-per-view wrestling and satellite TV from mother's pension, not
to mention his phone, his TV, stereo equipment, etc.  We're still working on
trying to get my brother moved out of mother's house.  She'll need the
proceeds of the house to make sure she is taken care of when we can no
longer take care of her personally.   I've already moved her remaining bank
accounts to different accounts to keep him from forging any more of her
checks for his personal use.  Off hand, I'd say he has probably usurped
close to $40,000 in savings and CD's.  I'm hoping that once we get things
settled with the guardianship and the house repaired and sold that we can
afford for mother to visit Dayaway (a senior day care center) every day
while we are at work.  I worry the two days she is not going there.  I'm
afraid she won't know how to use the phone to dial 911, or she may fall and
we wouldn't know until one of us comes to fix her lunch or comes home from
work in the evening.  (She is such a lovely woman who served God 25 years as
a Sunday School teacher of junior high children, among many other ways she
served!)

Tony, if you are up for it, please pray for my Brother Tom and my Aunt
Sharon, that their lives might be turned around and that they come to know
God.  Tom will need God's love when he must make his own way in the world.
My father cried often and worried so about my brother's soul before his
death.  He always felt he failed to get God's message across to him.

Thanks for listening Tony.  I guess I just really needed to get that off my
chest.

Blessings,

Bonnie