Re: Thanks!!

> From: cathy carpenter <cathyc@rnet.com>
> And here I am, dreading the first time we hit 80, and wishing for
60 -
> 70 forever!

----------
Boy, am I with you, Cathy!  It's been cool and rainy all month here
and I and my plants have been loving it!  I really dread the hot,
sticky and dry weather that's coming (unless this year is totally
unusual!).  Been moving plants like a madwoman and with this weather,
they don't even know you did it, plus old Ma Nature does the watering
in.

Of course, the weeds also love this weather, but they are so much
easier to pull when the ground is wet!

Only stuff not thrilled is the tropical stuff who like it hot.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade