Re: plant labels

Gene wrote:
>>>Learn about your plants
or shop where you can get your questions answered..<<<

KNowledgeable staff are a great asset in a nursery. One local nursery
that is well staffed recently had a flat of quart plants with no tag on
any of them. I asked and no one could tell me; they told me they thought
it was a sedum, but it was obviously not. It had variegated leaves and
the flowers had a bladder and looked suspiciously like a species I'd
grown from seed yrs ago but lost the name (hoped to recognize name if I
saw it again) Found it via google: Silene uniflora bDruett's
Variegated', Bladder Campion. Printed it out and took it to them, and
picked up a second one. Darling little plant. I hope they bothered to
label the remaining plants.

Gene also wrote:
>>> and make the purchase
there where someone took the time to assist you.<<<

Couldn't agree more!  That knowledge is part of the package you purchase.