Re: Re: Plant Labels

Gene wrote:
>>>label to
promote their line.... and I am one of those people who will not purchase a T-shirt with a brand name on it. <<<

Yes! I have never owned a nike swish. Will not use my body as a free
walking billboard for any company. And I was a marketing/advertising
major way back when!

Our display gardens put in requests for annuals and tenders and then I
go out and buy them. This one garden specified it had to be tukana
hybrid verbenas, not just any verbenas. Finally found one place that had
them, had to pay $5 each. Could have gotten much nicer plants in better
condition, similar color for $3 each.

Kitty