Re: Plant Labels

I hate those things, Ceres.
    Often they are far larger than the plants they come with. Everyone picks
one up, looks at the pretty picture, and then asks the questions for
information that is not there. Then they can not put the label back where it
came from. Another aspect is the wholesalers are placing their company name
at the top of the label. They can not sell to you, but use the label to
promote their line.... and I am one of those people who will not purchase a
T-shirt with a brand name on it. When ever possible I say no to the jumbo
sized photo labels... most wholesalers charge extra for them ..... when I
    Besides it looks tacky with all the different colored big labels
scattered throughout the display area.
    My mumble for the morning......
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc