Re: organic fertilizers- mad cow

the short one is confronting the macho fern this evening. that means she is whacking it back. i go out every now and then and hold open a big black plastic bag so she can load it with macho trimmings.

what she has discovered growing under and among the ferns are many of the caladiums that we [code word for "i"] had forgotten "we" had planted.

love this time of year. as long as the short turk hacks back the ferns, that is.