Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #250

In a message dated 5/30/2003 11:06:39 AM Central Standard Time,
gardenchat-owner@hort.net writes:

> No darlin' - months at 100 or so.  May get up to 101 today - God I can't
> wait!!  My kind of weather.
> (yes Jesse I know I'm nuts hello)

Seriously???  Hmmm....I'll have to pay attention to the state weather more.
I know that north central and east Texas get some really high temps, higher
than ours many times....but had no idea it was MONTHS!  Geesh!  As long as you
love it.....enjoy.
I'm content that we are stuck in the 90's till Aug...then we might get the

Don't really know why everyone keeps saying it's the south that only gets the
100's.  I remember the past years where the midwest, north, etc. had temps
that topped ours on a daily basis for weeks during the summer.....sometimes even
three digits.
Considering that all buildings and vehicles have airconditioning as standard
equipment here.....I bet it is rough in the areas where it is not.

zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast