Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #250

We too enjoy the down time to prepare for the next growing season....that's
what January and August are for.  (smile)  That's plenty of down time for me.
The one advantage of a long growing season is that one doesn't have to rush as

Been on both ends of the spectrum, and much prefer this way.  To each their
own though.....which is perfect....otherwise southern Cal. and Florida would be
more crowded than they are.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast