weather

Can you believe the highs here today are suppose to be mid to upper
70's...by the weekend into the 80's...just a couple of days ago it was
cold enough to frost overnight! Ahhh...spring in the central midwest!

Ceres or Mardi: are you going to the Pella tulip festival this coming
weekend? We're going and I can't wait...it will be my first trip there!
I think with the weather that is supposed to be so nice we may camp
somewhere for the duration of the weekend and that way we'll be able to
see more than one day of the festival. Got lots to do before that can
happen, though, so we'll see if it actually does.

I think the coleus that got nipped the other night by the frost may
recover...looked at them yesterday and there were several
branches/leaves on each plant that looked healthy still, so I pruned
them back and now I guess I just wait and see.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com