From: Donna  [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 20:57:42 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] new   pics

Nice pictures.... I am sure your water feature will lead to more
some pictures from my garden over the past couple of<br>> weeks...the
first one is a plant I planted a few years ago and now I<br>> can't
remember what it is...duh! Any help in i.d. would be greatly<br>>
appreciated! The new water feature is how Marty and I spent
the<br>weekend<br>> (when I should have been cleaning! but that's
gardening season at my<br>> house!) Hope you guys like the photos!<br>>
5/4)<br>> <br>> "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
mysterious."<br>> --Albert

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com