From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 09:32:50 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] Tree peonies revisited

My 10 yr old tree peony is just beginning its bloom season with 3 of 26
-<br>count em! 26! - buds open. They're a deep maroon red. The newer
one, in<br>ghtyyydxcffffffffffffff - (oops cat again) -in its second
season of bloom<br>has six fat buds - none open yet, but they will be a
beautiful lavender<br>color, though the end of the bud is showing a true
pink. ?? Time

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com