RE: gardenia buds!

Should probably catch up on the posts to see if this was answered but...

How big are they? I would take them outside in the morning and blast
them with the hose... of course if the weather is nice like it is here.

If they are big enough, might try some diluted dish soap spray, then
blast with the hose.....

I would think you need to get those bugs off, and the sooner the better.

Donna

> sorry to change the subject, but plants in the house....
> I started dahlias in pots indoors.  Was just about to move them to FL
rm
> transition them and I think they have spider mites.  Webs all over.
Guess