Re: gardenia buds!

Thanks Andrea, I really think that I want to try it. I wonder how I can
keep it warm in the winter. It's hard to bring plants inside because of
the creatures. I've often wrapped new or delicate plants with bubble
wrap and they managed to survive. This could be a good test for me to
see how to weather a gardenia over the winter, Fran

Andrea H <hodgesaa@islc.net> wrote:It would probably be too cold in the winter, but the Gardenia radicans does
pretty well as a house plant in a bright window. Give it a shot. it will
fill the whole house with the scent and trust me, the real thing is a
thousand times better smelling than any lotion, cream, or candle I've ever
come across.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC