From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 7:32 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] White Sage

Hmmm...well last year I was searching for some white "sacred" sage. The
American Indians use it a lot for smudge sticks. I could have sworn you
told me not to buy any cause you had a bunch and would send some in the
spring. Maybe I'm losing my memory!!! LOL I did get the Artemesia
lactiflora...thanks so much. I did not know it was called white mugwort.
THANKS.

Jess

Zemuly@aol.com wrote:
Jesse, what white sage? Did I say I had white sage? Oh, dear, this getting
older is an adventure. Did you get the Artemesia lactiflora? It's "white
mugwort."
zem

http://www.hort.net/funds/

http://www.hort.net/funds/