From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 1:50 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather

In a message dated 05/12/2004 12:13:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

> My columbine went crazy with seeding this time.
> Kitty
I have just masses of Aquilegia canadensis, the native columbine growing
everywhere - in the drive way, between the stones of the front steps, and
all over
the vegetable garden.  For some reason the deer don't seem to like it.  I
know I should tidy up some of it, but I do love it - just can't bring myself
weed it out unless I absolutely have to have the space for something else.