RE: White Sage

I may just have to make a trip back to Meijer, then.  Is it a sun lover?

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 11:45 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] White Sage

In a message dated 5/13/04 10:23:08 PM, wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:

<<   I stopped into Meijers tonight and
HAD TO peruse their plants before paying for groceries and I saw something
called "Salvia argenteam" or Silver Sage.  >>

Bonnie, I think you may mean    Salvia argentea  which is a biennial.  I
grown this in the past in my white garden.  Easy to start from seed.  Will
perform as a perennial if not allowed to bloom.