Re: White Sage

In a message dated 5/12/04 9:34:39 PM, silverhawk@flash.net writes:

<<  I was searching for some white "sacred" sage. The
American Indians use it a lot for smudge sticks. >>

Jesse, I am a bit slow responding to your message but when we discussed this
sometime ago we talked of the Artemesia.  Remember I talked about a city
planner at our city office was searching for it for smudge pots and to give as
gifts to their native friends.