Re: looking for help

Well, Ron, I'm in MD, but on the other side of DC from
Annapolis...too far to truck over there.  However, a little Google
came up with the following garden groups for Annapolis - might be
someone in one of them who can help - not sure how far any of these
are from where your daughter is:

Annapolis Horticulture Society
411 Alan A Dale,
Sherwood Forest, MD 21405.
Phone: 410-849-3648
Email: jlgsmith@aol.com

Cape St. Claire Garden Club
Ms. Kitty Donovan, President
1138 Little Magothy View Drive
Annapolis, MD 21401
PH: 410-757-0185

Chesapeake Horticulture Society
Phone: 410-280-2618.

Colonial Garden Club
Membership by invitation only.
1102 Mainsail Drive,
Annapolis, MD 21403.
Phone: 410-268-1908.

got 2 addresses and phones for this one:
Four Rivers Garden Club
29 Southgate Ave.,
Annapolis, MD 21401.
Phone: 410-267-7381

Four Rivers Garden Club
Karen C. Gosnell, President
303 Martins Cove Road
Annapolis, MD 21401-5952
PH: 410-757-0441
FX: 410-757-8025
kgosnell@crosslink.net

Hillsmere Garden Club
287 Hillsmere Drive,
Annapolis, MD 21403.
Phone: 410-269-6716 -
Ms. Millie Sample, President
P.O. Box 4341
Annapolis, MD 21403
PH: 410-263-3486

Naval Academy Garden Club
PO Box 6014,
Annapolis, MD 21401.
Phone: 410-757-9177

Wardour Garden Club
Membership by invitation only.
211 Westwood Road,
Annapolis, MD 21401.
Phone: 410-263-3516 -
Ms. Audrey Demasq, President
2 Alden Lane
Annapolis, MD 21401
PH: 410-280-0554

The Friendly Thyme Club
18 Ferndale Ave.,
Ferndale, MD 21061.
Phone: 410-766-1463

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: Ron & Penny Verow <rverow@earthlink.net>
> Hello there,
>
> I have a lovely daughter who has just moved to an older home in
Riva, MD