From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:15:03 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Catchup

In a message dated 5/14/04 6:03:26 AM, justme@prairieinet.net
writes:<br><br>&lt;&lt; Cause it is raining out..... at least here...
&gt;&gt;<br><br>Donna, we have rain this morning, also. I have a house
and garage full of <br>plants and sheets on containers I could not move.
I have damage on my hostas &amp; <br>lilies from previous frost/cold

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com