Re: Catchup now impending Frost

In a message dated 5/14/04 7:25:17 PM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:

<< Ceres: You'll be happy to know that as of now, my coleus are all happily
snuggled under their cones and all my containers are safely inside the
front porch >>

Melody, I left my plants in all day to save some work and to keep them warm.
It was cool today but nice to work outdoors.  I planted my 'Endless Summer'
hydrangea and a huge hosta that was given to me by the owner of the greenhouse.
 He is very into hostas and this hosta is beautiful but did not have some
distinct marks it should have so he took it out.  My gain!  The name is 'Savannah
Supreme'.
    Also got my order from Song Sparrow but was so disappointed the
Leptodermis did not come.  Also got a Berberis thunbergii 'Helmond Pillar',
Cercidiphyllum japonicum 'Red Fox' amd Hypericum kalmianum 'Gemo'. which I didn't get
planted.
    Ceres