From: Kitty
Sent: May 5, 2004 11:48 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] my garden photos

Hackberry!!!!!!
I've been searching for a Hackberry for weeks!  First I found that at least
2 different genus use the name, but what I need is a Celtis occidentalis.
Locally no luck.  So I found one at Forest Farm, but they are out of them
until fall.  Am considering taking a road trip up into Michigan to get
Hackberry, Silverleaf Linden, Red Buckeye, Fringe Tree, and Amelanchier
laevis.

Kitty