Re: bank mail

In a message dated 05/17/2004 8:42:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Cersgarden@aol.com writes:

> I received it again.  Did you review the other addresses, Jim?  They are
> not
> ones I have used or would be in my address book.  How about you Auralie?
> Your
> name was listed also.  Are these addresses familiar?
> alan_galloway@ncsu.edu     Adam36055@aol.com   cybergardens@treebranch.com
> aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu    ablaine@thefoodproject.org     amangan@got.net

No, I don't know any of the other names, and yes, I have recieved two more,
but didn't open any of them.  I always delete any mail that doesn't look quite
right, and that didn't look at all right. We don't bank online, and our
financial service has a different address.  I notice that two of those listed have
ncsu.edu tags.  That is probably North Carolina State University, and there are
plant references in two of the addresses.  Someone is using one of the
garden-related sites as a source.
Auralie