Re: plant sale/ Carex Snowline

>     Finally beginning to crawl out from underneath packing and shipping
> here... one more week.
I wish that were true of all mailorder.  I am currently waiting on 4 mixed
flats - 200 plants - from Green Mtn.  The first was supposed to ship April
19 and the other 3 last week.  They sent out a letter saying that they were
2 wks behind on everything because of some new construction delays.  They
don't answer their phone, but message says 2-3 weeks delay.  I have a bunch
of MGs in several Display Gardens who want their plants. I left a message
pleading to be set as a priority - which will probably do about as much good
as reporting fake bank spams.

Kitty