Re: Way OT - Fedex Ground

I'll certainly never use FedEx Ground again.  You all probably know that
FedEx's int'l headquarters is in Memphis.  LaGrange (where I live) is 40 miles
east of there on what is one of Memphis's main thoroughfares.  (There are no
turns at all.) FedEx Ground couldn't find it!  I had to call the warehouse, speak
with the driver and give him specific instructions on how to find this town.