Re: Plant disaster/ups versus usps

Most interesting, Kitty...wonder if it is their scales, but I also
see additional charges with UPS for 'stuff'...fuel surcharges and
whatnot...with USPS, could be a scale difference.   Wonder if there's
anybody checking their scales?  Of course, if they are gonna err, it
will be in making packages a tad heavier than a tad lighter:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
>
> I used the UPS website frequently at my previous job and it was
always right
> on the money.  More recently I have used the Post Office for ebay
sales and
> their rates were identical to what I'm charged.  The only
difference is the