Re: Plant disaster/ups versus usps

Just received a USPS priority mail package containing an ordered plant.
Plant was sent on 5/16 and arrived 5/20 in good condition.  Leaves were not
wilted; planting material still damp.  I planted it late this afternoon and
watered.   Stamps on the package indicated that it was processed through
Louisville, KY which seems strange to me but I don't know the sorting
centers from mid-West to East.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN