From: Judy L Browning [mailto: judybrowning@lewiston.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 21:39:26 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] new pictures/iris

When it gets big enough to divide, we may have to talk a trade here. I
have<br>Iris &quot;Superstition&quot; in vast quantities and many other
dark purples &amp; blues.<br>I have a red, but not as intense as this
appears to be. Have I mentioned I<br>went overboard on iris &amp;
daylilies a few years ago? We won't go into that<br>again. They are
lovely right now though. Makes me remember why I have so<br>many. The
empty lot across the street is going to get a few divisions
this<br>year.<br>Well I have to work in the morning so, that's all
folks.<br>Judy B z 6 Idaho,<br>where it's raining, with lightening &amp;
thunder. Drought is looking better,<br>ground still pretty dry a few
inches down where it's not irrigated.<br><br>From: &quot;Melody&quot;
Purple Palace but wasn't sure. The iris I got<br>&gt; unlabeled at a
church plant sale last year so I don't have the<br>&gt;
&quot;The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
05/20, Judy L Browning &lt; judybrowning@lewiston.com &gt;
wrote:<br>&gt; From: Judy L Browning [mailto:
looks like one I have - &quot;Palace Purple&quot;.Do you<br>&gt; have
photos from this past<br>&gt; week. Just click on the link below and go
to the gardenchat<br>&gt; album http://photos.yahoo.com/mhobertm<br>&gt;
Hope you enjoy themMelody, IA (Z

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com