Re: Tiller!

>It's a Troy-bilt 4 cylinder.

You are one lucky lady, Jesse!  I asked for a tiller for my birthday, and I
got a weed whacker (!) with interchangeable "heads" (feet??), one of which
is a cultivator.  We tried it out last weekend, and it is so heavy, even
with the shoulder strap, I can't maneuver it enough to make it work.  DH
(who is 6'5" to my 5'1"!) was able to rough up the spots in the lawn we
needed to reseed, and pronounced it a man killer.  So much for being more
versatile.  Now what?

Melody, your pictures are wonderful!  I agree, that red iris is quite
lovely.  I see that many of my favorites are happily blooming away in your
garden, too.
Mardi