From:  [mailto: mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 11:39:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Tiller!

>It's a Troy-bilt 4 cylinder.<br><br>You are one lucky lady, Jesse! I
asked for a tiller for my birthday, and I<br>got a weed whacker (!) with
interchangeable &quot;heads&quot; (feet??), one of which<br>is a
cultivator. We tried it out last weekend, and it is so heavy,
even<br>with the shoulder strap, I can't maneuver it enough to make it
work. DH<br>(who is 6'5&quot; to my 5'1&quot;!) was able to rough up the
spots in the lawn we<br>needed to reseed, and pronounced it a man
your pictures are wonderful! I agree, that red iris is quite<br>lovely.
I see that many of my favorites are happily blooming away in

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com