Re: Plant disaster/ups versus usps

In a message dated 5/21/2004 6:13:30 AM Central Standard Time,
gardenqueen@academicplanet.com writes:
And the UPS lady usually sets my packages just behind the gate to the back
yard in the shade and not noticeable from the street.
Our UPS driver is the best.  When I worked for the town he would bring its
packages to my house since he knew the office closed at noon, and when I lived
in Key West both the FedEx Express and UPS drivers would bring my packages to
the office.  Gotta love thoughtful people!
zem