Re: /schools/chef

In a message dated 5/21/04 9:36:28 AM, Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:

<<  I think of that some days when I am shining the
copper bottoms >>

Auralie, I, too, have the copper bottom pans I have had since the late 50s
and I polish them faithfully every time I use them.  Always had them hanging
from a pot rack in the kitchen but since being in this home, I do not have the
right location for one.  When building, I made such I had everything else I
wanted but forgot a spot for the rack.