From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 18:10:38 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Tiller!

Now, let me make sure I understand this. You think earthquakes and
05:48 PM, &lt;mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com&gt;
night....brought in some <br>&gt;&gt; of the<br>&gt; peonies so I could
enjoy them even if the storm got the ones that are<br>&gt;
blooming<br>&gt;<br>&gt; I've been doing the same thing, Melody. The
storms last night went <br>&gt; around<br>&gt; us, however about 5
minutes ago our weather warning system went off <br>&gt; here at<br>&gt;
work. I called home and DH says we're getting heavy rain and very
high<br>&gt; winds there now. I can hear the thunder from my office deep
within <br>&gt; this<br>&gt; building. Drat. What's the garden going to
look like when I get home?<br>&gt; And here's hoping the 125 year old
pinetrees don't decide to topple on <br>&gt; the<br>&gt; house - one
narrowly missed the porch a couple year

s ago.<br>&gt; I'll sign back in Monday an let y'all know that all is
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>&gt;
Florida<br>Zone 10<br>27.0 N, 82.4

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com