Re: Dragon wing begonias

In a message dated 5/22/04 4:48:21 PM, jsinger@igc.org writes:

<< I also owe you one that did not make the journey the first time I
tried. >>

Jim, I loved to get the plants but you don't 'owe' me.  I have had a
difficult time with my angel wings.  I may have told you I had a problem with mildew
when  I purchased 3 last winter and failed to isolate as I usually do. Have had
a tough time getting rid of it.