I'm Back...Intact

Returned from FL on Friday afternoon, two hours later our first set of house guests arrived, with the second set coming an hour later. So we have been quite busy for the past 36 hours. All have now departed, and Gary is mowing the lawn while I am doing laundry, despite it being an ideal gardening day temperature-wise. Somehow Jim and I missed each other at Bok Gardens! I attribute it to my shyness in approaching people to ask "Are you, by any chance...?". We really ought to post mug shots so we can recognize each other in public places! If any of you visit FL, though, do not miss Bok Tower and Gardens - they are wonderful. Another 'do not miss' is Morikami Gardens in Delray Beach. I have never been to a bigger or more comprehensive Japanese Garden...and in a county park, no less! Spent several hours there, and right next door is the headquarters of the American Orchid Society. Greenhouse and grounds full of beautiful orchids in bloom...although I did think that some of those planted outside on the grounds were in rather more sun than they liked.