Re: /schools

But does throwing money at a problem solve it? There are issues such as dealing with unions who wish to protect even the incompetents who pay dues and have tenure -- not to mention the parents in our area who are so obsessed with sports that they would fund them at the expense of academics -- and what is the percentage of high school athletes who make a career of sports?
Cathy