Re: California trip!

In a message dated 5/2/05 1:26:38 PM, pdickson@sbcglobal.net writes:

<< one negative I saw lots of those terrible invasive thistles along the

road....  I thought we were the only ones that were fighting them. >>

Tricia, my brother lives in Morgan Hill (bay area) on the mountain side
overlooking the city.  He has horses and is forever fighting the thistles.  I
bought some of the dried thistle pods home once and he could not believe it.
    My sister lives on Rt 1 in Malibu over looking the ocean.
I'm sure this is a lovely time to visit.  I have never been there in the