Re: OT was Andreas bites now dogs

She learned.  And last time they were here, Sugar went right up to her
husband Joe (a low key kind of guy) and let him pet her.  You would
have needed a shovel to pick her chin up off the ground.  It was
pretty funny.  We laughed.  Jaime is apparently too out of touch to
even grab a clue.  Too bad.  He's missing a lot being in touch w/
animals.  On the other hand, when I go to Jesse's I get mugged.  It's
amazing.  She just cracks up that their animals are all over me.  It's
a miracle that Pooh, their blue heeler, doesn't lick the skin right
off of me - she's SO sweet.
And their German Shepherds (Schutlz & Liesl) were on me like a duck on
a June bug.  Hilarious.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX