From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 21:13:42 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] Hop vine

The Hort Ed handed me a tuber in a baggie with a label wrapped around it
and<br>said he wanted me to start it. The label had the instructions
which I tore<br>trying to flatten it out. Here's what I can make
" deep, 3 ft apart. Train 2-6 12 " vines to<br>support. Keep well
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>