Re: h. foetiditus from Judy

My Acura LS came with a rubber(?) insert for the trunk that I can remove and hose out after hauling whatever....that is what sold me the car!
Cathy
On Tuesday, May 3, 2005, at 12:11 PM, Donna wrote:

everything goes in mine too....

Seems many gardeners own envoy's... they make a rubber
mat with a ledge that fits perfectly contoured to the
back area of mine... best investment I ever made!

Donna