Re: h. foetiditus from Judy

In a message dated 5/3/05 12:12:31 PM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

<< Seems many gardeners own envoy's... they make a rubber
mat with a ledge that fits perfectly contoured to the
back area of mine... best investment I ever made! >>

Donna, we have an innovative fellow in our area who makes 'to order' car
liners out of recycled materials. I need to get mine measured for my order.  They
can be hosed down and has an added loop for hanging.  I had one for my Honda
which will work great for Nadia as she hauls her golf clubs, softball
equipment, etc.
    Ceres