From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 19:44:03 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] h. foetiditus from Judy

In a message dated 5/3/05 12:12:31 PM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net
writes:<br><br><< Seems many gardeners own envoy's... they make a
rubber<br>mat with a ledge that fits perfectly contoured to the<br>back
area of mine... best investment I ever made! >><br><br>Donna, we have an
innovative fellow in our area who makes 'to order' car <br>liners out of
recycled materials. I need to get mine measured for my order. They
my Honda <br>which will work great for Nadia as she hauls her golf
clubs, softball <br>equipment, etc.<br>
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>