Re: so Kitty---

In a message dated 5/3/05 8:04:58 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< You know, I would love to donate all my plants to our MG sale, but that
would entail lugging 500 pots all the way over there.  My back and neck felt
broken as it was.  I'd love to just share the good news of how great these
plants are for free by just leaving them out for folks to help themselves.
I'd love to donate proceeds to charities.  If I could I would.  But this
sale meant I could pay my bills >>

Kitty, I hope you didn't think I was condemning you for selling.  Your sale
is a great opportunity for you and the buyers.  I was just suggesting an
    I feel very fortunate to have not experienced someone helping themselves
to my garden as I have much that would be easy to walk off with.  I do get
upset with people working thru the garden uninvited.
    Finally, we had a nice day yesterday!  The greenhouse was so busy.  I
could barely walk last night after running on cement all day.  In the past
mothers day weekend was the big shopping weekend at the greenhouse but the past
couple of yrs the weekend before was the biggest.  This year it will be MDs again.
My husband reported this morning Sat night temps looked a bit iffy.