Re: so Kitty---

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] so Kitty---
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 09:42:10 -0600

Ceres,
sorry, I didn't mean that.  I think you hit a chord.  My sister mentioned
something last week about how I used to be very generous and she knew how
much it hurt that I can't be any more.

Frankly, my sale is a killer and I think someday I physically will not be
able to handle that much lifting and luggin, and toting.  I'm going to have
to scale it back.  Maybe I can get some help transporting the stuff to the
MG sale.  Anyway, I just want someone to have the plants.

I think your Mother's Day business is because MD is early this year and the
weather's been nasty recently.  Next year when MD is May 14, your rush will
probably be earlier.

Kitty