From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Melody
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 4:05 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Nice day/or not

So, Jim...what is the weather usually like down there in Gulf Paradise
say around middle of August? Now that we have a reliable means of
transport, our trip south is definitely on. Now I know this might sound
silly, but since none of us have ever seen much of the Gulf Coast, we
are planning on a driving trip down the coast, stopping whenever and
wherever that takes our fancy. We did this a couple of years ago when we
went to visit Tony in Washington...drove up the coast as far as we could
in several hours, turned around and came back down the ocean highway,
stopping whenever one of us would go "Ooh...look at that, let's stop!"
We ended up somewhere in Oregon a day or so later. You get to see the
best darned places in this country that way...just driving wherever...

Hills, IA  zone 5