From: Lynda Young [mailto: lyoung@grindertaber.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 08:13:33 -0500
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Nice day/or not

You are so right, Melody. That's our favorite type of vacation -
fly<br>into a selected area, rent a car and just take off to explore, no
set<br>destination, no reservations dictating our time (always with an
eye open<br>for nurseries and public gardens, of course). It's not
unusual for us<br>to put 1,500 miles on the rental in a week. Gas prices
might force us<br>to rethink that plan next time, tho.
Message-----<br>From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On<br>Behalf Of Melody <br>Sent:
Thursday, May 05, 2005 4:05 AM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject:
usually like down there in Gulf Paradise<br>say around middle of August?
Now that we have a reliable means of<br>transport, our trip south is
definitely on. Now I know this might sound<br>silly, but since none of
us have ever seen much of the Gulf Coast, we<br>are

planning on a driving trip down the coast, stopping whenever
and<br>wherever that takes our fancy. We did this a couple of years ago
when we<br>went to visit Tony in Washington...drove up the coast as far
as we could<br>in several hours, turned around and came back down the
ocean highway,<br>stopping whenever one of us would go "Ooh...look at
that, let's stop!"<br>We ended up somewhere in Oregon a day or so later.
You get to see the<br>best darned places in this country that way...just
islandjim1@verizon.net > wrote:<br>From: james singer [mailto:
islandjim1@verizon.net]<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Wed, 04 May